Cage Fitness Terms Of Service Agreement
Certain defined terms with regard to this Agreement are listed below:
“Monthly Subscription Service” or “Service” shall mean and include all the text, materials, concepts, program materials, photographic images, manuals, narratives, design, graphics, videos or any other content accessible and available exclusively to Members and containing Content and Member Content for which a Member pays the Company a Monthly Subscription Fee.
“Monthly Subscription Fee” is that amount due and payable to the Company (as may be in effect from time to time) by Members for access to the Monthly Subscription Service during the Term.
“Initial Subscription Term” shall mean the thirty days commencing after the Effective Date.
“Renewal Subscription Term” shall mean each succeeding thirty days after the end of the Initial Subscription Term.
“Effective Date” shall mean the date upon which Company notifies the Member that a) Company has billed the Member’s Payment Source for the initial Monthly Subscription Fee and the Payment Source has accepted the Monthly Subscription Fee for payment, and b) the Company has authorized the Member to access the Monthly Subscription Service.
“Payment Source” shall mean a current, valid, accepted means for paying the Monthly Subscription Fee (during the Initial Subscription Term and any Renewal Subscription Term), in either the form of a debit or credit card specifically listed on the Website (along with the necessary ancillary account information) for the Company to bill the Monthly Subscription Fee.
“Subscription Content” shall mean that Content and Member Content are accessible through and identified as such on the Website that is available solely exclusively to Members as a part of the Monthly Subscription Service.
“Content” shall mean any all text, information, materials, concepts, program materials, photographic images, manuals, narratives, design, graphics, videos or any other content offered by the Company on or in Website or Service (including any Blog) but excluding Member Content
“Member Content” is, other than Content, any and all text, information, materials, concepts, programs, program materials, marketing, business plans, projections, forecasts, estimates, budgets, manuals, narratives, design, graphics, or any other content posted, uploaded, transmitted to or shared on the Monthly Subscription Service section of Website by a Member and available exclusively to Members.
“Term” shall mean the Initial Subscription Term and any Renewal Subscription Term.
“Confidential Information” shall mean all Company proprietary and confidential information, including but not limited to any Content but specifically excluding any Member Content.
GENERAL RIGHTS, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND LIMITATIONS
Limited License; Member’s Representations and Warranties
3) Members represent and warrant that during the Term each will: a) not archive, download, reproduce, copy, distribute, modify, transfer display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, use any content contained on the Website, the Service or any Subscription Content or undertake any efforts to do any of the foregoing; b) not undertake efforts to circumvent any of the content protections utilized in the delivery of any Website content, the Service or any Subscription Content; c) install any and all hardware, equipment, software and network connections necessary to access the Service or any Subscription Content; d) will comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to the use of the Website and any Subscription Content; e) will not use the Website or any Subscription Content in a manner inconsistent with the Company’s or any Member’s or any third party’s trademark, patent, copyright or other intellectual property rights; and f) comply with all applicable United States and international trademark, patent, copyright, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
4) The company reserves the right to terminate or restrict any Member’s access without compensation if such Member is suspected to be in violation of the foregoing subparagraphs.
7) Members agree to not disclose any Content, Member Content, Subscription Content or any Confidential Information to any third party
Monthly Subscription Fee; Recurring Billing.
1) Each Member must provide the Company with a Payment Source during the Term. Each Member authorizes Company to bill the Payment Source in advance for the Monthly Subscription Fee for the Initial Subscription Term and, unless or until Company receives a cancellation notice (per the instructions on the Website for cancellation) to automatically continue billing the Payment Source for the Monthly Subscription Fee then in effect on a recurring monthly basis in advance for Member’s continued access to the Service and any Subscription Content during each and every Renewal Subscription Term (“Recurring Billing”). A Member’s failure to maintain a current, valid acceptable Payment Source or the Payment’s Source’s refusal to accept the charge by the Company shall entitle Company to terminate or otherwise restrict a Member’s access to the Service or any Subscription Content during the Initial Subscription Term or any Renewal Subscription Term.
2) A Member reserves the right to terminate its account at any time (per the instructions on the Website for cancellation) provided, however, that any Monthly Subscription Fee previously paid will not be refunded. In the event of such termination, a Member will continue to have access to the Service for the balance of the remaining Term.
3) Company reserves the right to increase the Monthly Subscription Fee in any manner, at any time or from time to time, as it may in its sole discretion. Unless otherwise provided for in these Terms and Conditions, any price changes during any Renewal Period will take effect only after email notice to a Member and only become effective commencing at the start of the next succeeding Renewal Subscription Term.
One-Time Payment Billing
1) Members may opt for a one-payment billing option, rather than a monthly subscription payment option.
2) Members who opt for a one-payment billing method will be billed at the initiation of the subscription for a membership term of twelve (12) months.
3) No cancellations or refunds will be provided for the one-payment billing method.
4) Upon subscription renewal at the start of the thirteenth (13th) month of Member’s subscription, the Company will automatically renew Member on a monthly recurring billing method at the current subscription pricing at the time of renewal unless Member notifies Company of desire to either a) select a subsequent one-time billing method prior to the renewal date, or b) cancel the subscription prior to the renewal date.
MEMBER CONTENT SUBMISSIONS; COMPANY AT-RISK DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY; MEMBER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS; PROHIBITED CONDUCT; OWNERSHIP RIGHTS
Members submitting Member Content in the form of narrative or written material understand and agree to not submit any such Member Content that is a) offensive, vulgar, defamatory, libelous or slanderous, tortious, or constitute an invasion of privacy; or b) harassing, racist, threatening, homophobic, hateful or obscene; c) sexually graphic or profane; or d) harmful or dangerous; or e) violent or graphic. Members acknowledge and understand that Company has no obligation to monitor Member Content posted on the Service section of the Website and disclaims any and all liability to any Member (including the Member submitting Content) or any other party, as a result of a Member’s uploading, posting or transmitting Member Content to the Website or Service and the Company’s embedding of the Member Content on the Website or Service. Members may report to Company any photographic or video imagery submitted Member Content as being either in violation of subparagraphs a), b) or c) of the above paragraphs (individually or collectively a “Violation”). In the event that the Company determines in the exercise of its sole unfettered discretion that a Violation has occurred, the Company may: a) remove the objectionable Member Content from the Website; b) terminate the submitting Member’s authorization to submit further Member Content in photographic or video image form or any narrative or written form; c) terminate the submitting Member’s right to access the Monthly Subscription Service in its entirety; or d) all of the above. Members acknowledge, represent, and warrant that each will refrain from infringing on the Company’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights. Upon notification of potential infringement by any Member, we will investigate a claim of the potential infringement and may, upon completion of that investigation, a) remove the objectionable Member Content from the Website; b) terminate the submitting Member’s authorization to submit further Member Content in photographic or video image form or any narrative or written form; c) terminate the submitting Member’s right to access the Monthly Subscription Service in its entirety; or d) all of the above. As a Member, you agree not to use our Website or Service (including any Content contained therein), to: a) upload, post or otherwise transmit any Member Content that: 1) violates any local, state, federal or international laws, rules or regulations; 2) infringes upon any trademark, service mark, patent, copyright, trade secret or any other property right or breaches any confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement; 3) contains any private personally identifiable information about any party; 4) contains software viruses or other code files capable of limiting or impairing our ability to deliver the Website or the Service (including any Content contained therein); 5) contains photographic or video images, text , narrative, design or any other content to which a Member does not have full ownership rights or an enforceable non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, license, sublicense, distribution or sub-distribution right to transmit or display such image content in a public, commercial setting in any medium without geographic or other limitation in perpetuity; 6) contains any advertising, promotional, misleading metadata, spam, robots, spiders, offline readers, junk mail, scams or solicitation content; 7) contain links to other websites; or 8) contains video or music. Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, the Company reserves the right, exercisable at any time in its absolute discretion for any reason not specifically referenced above, to decline to include any submitted Member Content for access and view by Members.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
ANY USER’S USAGE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN) IS AT USER’S OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “WHERE IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USERS ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE COMPANY HAS MADE AND HEREBY DOES NOT MAKE ANY STATEMENTS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. COMPANY (INCLUDING ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, AND OFFICERS) HAS NOT MADE AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY STATEMENT, WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY (INCLUDING ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, AND OFFICERS) DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS, BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN) OR THE SERVER OR NETWORK CONNECTIONS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAKE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN) AVAILABLE ARE SECURE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN) WILL OTHERWISE MEET USER’S NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO VERBAL OR WRITTEN REPRESENTATIONS, INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY COMPANY OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE AT ANY TIME SHALL LIMIT THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES OR OTHERWISE CREATE A WARRANTY OR INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR MEMBER CONTENT POSTED, UPLOADED OR OTHERWISE TRANSMITTED TO THE PAY SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES SECTION OF THE WEBSITE. NOTHING CONTAINED HEREIN SHALL AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY (OR ITS LICENSORS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS) BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER THEORY LOSS, ARISING FROM ANY USER’S USAGE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN) OR ANY SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE USED TO MAKE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN) AVAILABLE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, USER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU, IF ANY, FOR ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE CLAIM THEORY (WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, INDEMNIFICATION OR OTHERWISE) OR THE EXISTENCE OF MULTIPLE CLAIMS, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY USER TO THE COMPANY FOR ONE MONTH’S ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN). THIRD-PARTY LINKS, THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING LINKS, AND SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OFFERED
The Company’s Website and Service (and any Content contained therein) may contain links to other websites that are not operated by the Company and which may or may not offer goods or services for sale or lease (“Third Party Links”). In addition, the Company from time to time may include links to third-party advertising, sponsorship or promotional materials on the Website or Service (including any Content contained therein) (“Third Party Advertising Link Content” or “ Third Party Advertiser Link”). Third-Party Links or Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on our Website and Service (including any Content contained therein) is accurate and complies with applicable laws. The Company does not monitor the accuracy of the material provided or the products or services provided by Third Party Links or Advertisers. COMPANY DOES NOT ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, WARRANTY, OR RECOMMEND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR PROMOTIONS OFFERED BY SUCH THIRD-PARTY LINKS OR THIRD PARTY ADVERTISER LINKS AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT ANY PRODUCT, PROMOTION OR SERVICE CONTAINED IN THIRD-PARTY LINKS OR THIRD PARTY LINK ADVERTISING CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN). Users acknowledge that the foregoing disclaimer applies without limitation to any and all written or oral references or mere mentions of goods, products, services, promotions or other information even if, solely or in combination, by use of such third party’s trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, advertiser or otherwise. Users acknowledge that, in leaving the Website or Service (including any Content contained therein) to use such Third Party Links or Third Party Advertising Links or purchasing a product from a Third Party Link or Third Party Advertising Link, it does so at its own risk. Such Third-Party Links and Third Party Link Advertisers each operate its own processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service, and a User’s purchases of goods or services are governed solely by terms and conditions of sale established by such Third Party Link or Third Party Advertising Link (including any and all warranties, (whether express or implied), disclaimer of warranties, limitation of liability) and any privacy policies.
User agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify the Company (including its agents, officers, directors, employees, and successors and assigns) from and against any and all loss damage and expense (including for reasonable attorney’s fees) from any third party claim, demand or action arising out of User’s breach of any of its obligations, warranties or representations under this Agreement
Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any exercise program or nutritional program. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read, seen or heard in “Cage Fitness”, or on cageFitness.com. Any content or information provided by “Cage Fitness.”, or www.cagefitness.com, is for informational and educational purposes only and any use thereof is solely at your own risk. “Cage Fitness,” or , or any of its company affiliates bears no responsibility thereof.
The information contained herein is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment in any manner. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding any medical condition. All information contained in “Cage Fitness,” or on www.cagefitness.com Including but not limited to text, graphics, images, information, third party information and/or advice, exercises, psychology, websites, links, including but not limited to any content by employees, consultants or writers, and contributors, and or any other material contained herein is for informational and educational purposes only.
By using the “Cage Fitness Program” or www.cagefitness.com, the reader and/or viewer does hereby acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to review this Disclaimer and any other disclaimer or waiver.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
BY PURCHASING CAGE FITNESS, INC., APPLICATIONS, CURRICULUMS, PRODUCTS, AND/OR VIDEOS YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT MARTIAL ARTS, BOXING, KARATE, MIXED MARTIAL ARTS (MMA), YOGA, FITNESS, WEIGHT LIFTING, AND DEMONSTRATIONS ARE HIGH-RISK ACTIVITIES AND, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THE RISK OF DEATH OR OTHER PERSONAL INJURY SUSTAINED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN SUCH ACTIVITIES WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER FAULT OF CAGE FITNESS, INC., INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO EQUIPMENT MALFUNCTION FROM WHATEVER CAUSE, OR ANY OTHER FAULT OF CAGE FITNESS, INC. ADDITIONALLY, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD CAGE FITNESS, INC. HARMLESS FROM ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS ARISING FROM SUCH HIGH-RISK ACTIVITIES OR FITNESS EQUIPMENT OR ANY OTHER CAGE FITNESS, INC. PRODUCT.